Changsha LYRUN New Material Co.,Ltd.
metal foam, porous metal foam, metal alloy foam, new material, cellular metal foam, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
1. Stand temperature over 1000°.
2. Even porosity and structure, good permeability.
3. Fast heating-up and heating transferring, obvious infrared energy-saving capacity.
3. Better strength than the traditional porous ceramics, breaka... - Update: 2010-08-17
1. Grey-white surface under the process of high temperature alloy coarsing.
2.intricate,lattice-like and porous-metal inner structure which will not jam the oil smoke but effectively intercept and trap the oil smoke particle;
3. High temp... - Update: 2010-08-17
1.Grey-white surface under the process of high temperature alloy coarsing, forming massive micro-pore and meso-pore on the tridimensional cauline surface immensely increase the specific surface(nearly million m2/m3) and easy to the catalyst... - Update: 2010-08-17
1. Stand temperature as high as 1000° with the 9 million m2/m3 specific surface and pressure strength over 10MPa;
2. Various acid-base corrosion resistances;
3. Good permeability and low air-resistance, the even porosity structure for... - Update: 2010-08-17
1. Stand temperature over 1000°with various acid-base corrosion resistance.
2. Good permeability and even porosity.
3. Excellent mechanical strength and good dust containing capacity which does not influence the liquid passing through... - Update: 2010-08-17
With excellent mechanical property and processability, LYRUN metal foam ensures the extraordinary electricity and heat conductivity. The massive intricate, lattice-like structure of LYRUN metal foam also allows for the excellent ability of corrosion ... - Update: 2010-08-17
1. Massive intricate, lattice-like inner structure;
2. Excellent mechanical property and processability;
3. The excellent ability of corrosion resistance, superior tensile strength, favorable ductility;
4. Noise absorption and Vibration ... - Update: 2010-08-17
1. Massive intricate, lattice-like inner structure with the large radiating area (about 2000-20000m2/m3);
2. Heat elimination and transmission capacity increased by the inner or outer compound with the thermotube.
1. Heat ... - Update: 2010-08-17