Sansoar Engineering Sales, Inc.
flashings, roof flashing, flashing pipe, Pipe flashings, flash pipe, Manufacturer and Supplier - Taiwan
Pipe flashing (STANDARD CLOSED TYPE)
RETROFIT FLASHING FOR SHINGLE SHINGLE ROOF
THIS IS A ONE PIECE FLASHING CLOSED WITH STAINLESS STEEL CLIPS.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO “SPIN” ANYTHING AND THERE ARE NO PLATES TO SCREW ON OR PIPE CLAMPS TO TIGHTEN
1) APPLY SHINGLES UP TO LOWER EDGE OF PIPE.
2) CUT FLASHING OPENING TO APPROPRIATE SIZE FOR YOUR PIPE.
3) WRAP FLASHING AROUND PIPE AND CLOSE BY CRIMPING ON STAINLESS CLIPS.
4) APPLY SEALANT TO UNDERSIDE OF BASE AND SECURE BASE WITH ROOFING NAILS.
5) APPLY ADDITIONAL SEALANT AROUND THE TOP OF THE FLASHING WHERE IT MEETS THE PIPE.
6) FINISH APPLYING SHINGLES OVER SIDES AND UPPER PORTION OF FLASHING BASE.
NOTE:PROPERLY INSTALLED THE LOWER APPROXIMATELY 1/3 OF BASE WILL BE ON TOP OF SHINGLES AND THE UPPER APPROXIMATELY 2/3 OF BASE WILL BE COVERED BY SHINGLES AS SHOWN IN THE ATTACHED PICTURE.
QUALITY MATERIAL AND DESIGN
MADE OF DURABLE EPDM RUBBER THIS NEW FLASHING HAS A LIFE EXPECTANCY OF 20 YEARS IF USED WITHIN TEMPERATURE RANGE OF-76 DEG F TO 239 DEG F
GALVANIZED MESH REINFORCED BASE IS STRONG AND RIGID
PATTERNED AFTER THE METAL ROOF VERSION ALREADY TRIED AND PROVEN FOR YEARS
EXCEEDS DADE COUNTY CHAPTER 15 FLASHING REQUIREMENTS
On Spring Industrial Company
Springseal Pipe Flashing Limited Product Warranty.
On Spring Industrial Co.(On Spring)warrants to the purchaser that subject to the terms and conditions stated below and with due recognition of associate limitation that On Spring agrees to replace any
Springseal ipeflashing product if it is established without question that failure to prevent the penetration of water through the flashing has occurred due to weather and/or atmospheric conditions that are considered normal within twenty years after the date of purchase.
Terms,Conditions and Limitations
a) The purchaser must provide On Spring written notice within 14 days of product failure.Identification and full details of the defect along with details of the date and method of installation must accompany any request for retum authorization prior to an evaluation of warranty.
b) The purchaser is responsible for ensuring through insured and special delivery that the Springseal product in question is delivered to On Spring for warranty evaluation only after official return authorization has been received.
c) On Spring sole responsibility shall be to replace the Springseal product free of charge if upon inspection it has been established that any leaks are caused by defects in the product that have not been as a consequence of:
I.Chemical substances,installation materials and/or metalwork not supplied by On Spring and that have been found to have contributed to or have caused the leak.
II.Acts of God, natural disaster, a negligent or intentional act, omission or breach after purchase.
On Spring will not be responsible for the cost of removing the defective product or installing the replacement.
d)If, upon inspection and after receipt of details (as specified in condition (a) of this warranty) it is established that:
I.Springseal products have been used outside normal application guidelines ie:
1. Springseal Black or Grey EPDM flasher ranges exposed to constant temperatures in excess of 115 degrees centigrade (150 degrees centigrade intermittently)
2. Springseal Black or Grey EPDM flasher ranges exposed to constant temperatures below minus 50 degrees centigrade
3. Springseal Rad Silicone flasher ranges exposed to constant temperatures in excess of 150 degrees centigrade (200 degrees centigrade intermittently)
4. Springseal Rad Silicone flasher ranges exposed to constant temperatures below minus 60 degress centigrade
5. Springseal products have been exposed to or have come into contact with corrosive or petrochemical materials or substances
II. Springseal products have been subject to modification such as the removal of material inappropriate for the sizing of given application, modified to accommodate multiple pipe penetrations or modified in any other way.
III.The purchaser has failed to comply with all terms and conditions within this warranty/
This warranty will be null and void
e)On Spring waivers any warranty obligation unless and until the purchaser full remittance to On Spring or the authorized distributor concerned. Failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions stipulated within this warranty shall not be constructed to be a waivere of such provision.
f)Any representations or promises made by anyone operating for or on behalf On Spring that differ from this warranty must be ignored as authority does not exist.
On Spring shall not under any circumstances be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach warranty.