MWR Engineering Corp. Ltd.
wifi ip camera, wireless ip camera, IP CAMERA, network video server, DOME IP CAMERA, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Outdoor IR IP Speed Dome-PTZ IR IP DOME-Wireless IR IP SPEED DOME (1281IR)
H.264 Dual Streaming, Duplex audio, Optional Wi-Fi
Clairvoyant 1281IR(W) IP Camera offers a cost-effective, outdoor PTZ (Wi-Fi) camera solution for remote day/ night monitoring and security surveillance over a local area network or the Internet. The camera is ideal for use in small or mid-sized businesses and homes, it is also easy to set up and use.
Clairvoyant 1281IR(W) is an embedded IP camera device designed for either wired or 2.4GHz wireless network video surveillance applications. Optimized H.264 main profile @ Level 3 video compression algorithm assures clearer and more fluent image transmission. It adopts Sony 18 ~ 36X zoom camera the latest techniques and high integration single chip SOC with powerful Linux RTOS (Real-time Operating System) to realize high performance and low cost digital multimedia process. Built-in Web Server allows users to conveniently carry out remote control via Internet Explorer. Furthermore, central management software can be used for integrated surveillance and management of multiple network cameras, so it is very easy to build large video surveillance system.
Main Features & Functions
- Fast PAN & TILT mechanism, 18X/ 36X optical zoom, 100 meters IR light
- Exquisite mechanical drive, support to rotate pan 360o continuously, tilt 0-90o with “auto flip” feature that allow the dome to rotate 180o and reposition itself for uninterrupted viewing of any subject that passes directly beneath the dome . Variable speed capabilities range from a smooth, fast pan motion of 100°/S to a smooth “creep” speed of 0.1°/S with 0.05° accuracy, Preset Accuracy 0.025°
- Proportional PAN: Manual speed proportional to Zoom.
- 128 Presets, Preset speed 240°/S, Scan speed 10°-30°/S adjustable
- OSD menu, preserve settings when power failure
- 8 point to point scan routes, 8 patrol routes, 8 privacy masks
- 4 auto learning plans
- SOC single chip solution, equipped with two processors, ARM9 and DSP
- H.264 main profile @ Level 3, realize transmission of High Definition video over low network bandwidth easily.
- Support dual compression and dual video output streams, more adaptive to different network environment, display different resolution video on different client devices (PC & phone)
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 704 x 576
- Up to 10 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously
- Stand alone alarming & motion detection; able to set 396 detective zones (22 x 18) each with 100 levels sensitivity, send snapshots by scheduling or at alarm/ motion detected through emails or upload pictures to FTP server.
- Built-in Web server enables the use of a standard Web browser for viewing and
- Support remote software upgrade safely function
- Support dynamic IP address (DDNS), LAN, Internet (ADSL PPPoE & DHCP)
- Network protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SMTP, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, NTP
- Support Bi-directional realtime transmission of audio talk-back & broadcast.
- Network self-adapting technology to adjust video frame rate automatically according to the network bandwidth.
- Auto-recovery function if exception occurs and auto-connection if the network fails
- Provide SDK and client demo source code.
- Management software that can manage up to 1728 cameras in 48 groups, display maximum 36 cameras video on single screen, support video lost、motion detection and sensors alarm functions
- Support masks function to mask sensitive area to protect privacy.
- Support active & passive mode access, support GSM/ CDMA network or private network without public IP.
- Supports SD card up to 32GB, can store recording and snapshots locally.
- IP65 Weather proof
- IEEE 802.11g/b 2.4GHz Wi-Fi with WEP 64/128 bits protection (optional).
Imagine Sensor: Sony FCB-EX480C(P) ; FCB-EX1010C(P)
Night Vision: Built-in 100 meters IR leds, car plate viewable at 80-100 meters distance
Manual Speed: 0.1/S ~ 100°/S
Preset Speed: 240°/S
Swing : scan speed: 10°~30°/S
Cruising : 8 point to point scan routes, 8 patrol routes, 4 auto learning plans
Masks : 8 privacy masks
Protocol: Pelco-P, Pelco-D
Video compression: H.264 main profile @Level 3; M-JPEG dual compression
Video Resolution: PAL: 352x288（CIF）,704x288（2CIF）,704x576（D1）
NTSC: 352x240（CIF）,704x240（2CIF, 704x480（D1）
Adjustment of Video Parameters: Brightness, hue, contrast, saturation and image quality
Streaming Format: Optional streaming format (video streaming or audio & video streaming)
Video Frame Rate: PAL: 1 - 25 frames/second
NTSC: 1 - 30 frames/second
Video Compression Bit Rate: 16Kbit/S～8Mbit/S, constant bit rate or variable bit rate
Audio Input: 1 channel linear input, Impedance:1kΩ
Audio Compression: MP3
Audio Output: 1 channel linear output
Audio talk-back input: 1 channel, MIC interface
Supported Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SMTP, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, NTP
System Interface: 10 Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet port; 1 RS485 port, 1 RS232 port;
Alarm Input: 1 channel on/off input, supporting NO (normally open) or NC (normally close) sensor
Alarm Output: 1 channel on/off output, 220VAC 1A/ 24VDC 1A
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11g with WEP (C1281IRW)
- 5dBi @2.4GHz, omni
- optional directional high gain antenna
- RSMA detachable
Input Power Supply: DC 24V 3A
Maximum Power: Less than 50W
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +55 ℃
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +70 ℃
Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 85%
Microsoft Windows XP
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x or above
Fabric: Aluminum Diecast Body, Poly-Carbonate bubble
Optional Sun Shield (plastic)
Auto IR Cut Filter Removal (ICR, C1281IR-C/D)
For optimized sensitivity in both day and night-time shooting applications, Clairvoyant 1281IR –C/Dcameras incorporate an Auto ICR function. With a set level of darkness, the IR Cut filter is automatically disabled (ICR ON) and the infrared sensitivity is increased. With a set level of brightness, the filter is automatically enabled (ICR OFF). The ICR automatically engages depending on the ambient light, allowing the cameras to be effective in a variety of lighting conditions.