MWR Engineering Corp. Ltd.
Manufacturer and Supplier - China
H.264 Fixed IP Dome-SONY CCD 520TVL (C1006H)
H.264, Duplex audio 5 inch IR Fixed Dome
Clairvoyant 1006H IP Camera offers a cost-effective, indoor 5 inch dome camera solution for remote monitoring and security surveillance over a local area network or the Internet. The camera is ideal for use in small or mid-sized businesses and homes, it is also easy to set up and use.
Clairvoyant 1006H is an embedded IP camera device designed for network video surveillance applications. Optimized H.264 video compression algorithm assures clearer and more fluent image transmission. It uses 420 TVL 1/3 Sony CCD, the latest techniques and high integration single chip SOC with powerful Linux RTOS (Real-time Operating System) to realize high performance and low cost digital multimedia process. Built-in Web Server allows users to conveniently carry out remote control via Internet Explorer. Furthermore, central management software can be used for integrated surveillance and management of multiple network cameras, so it is very easy to build large video surveillance system.
- SOC single chip solution, equipped with two processors, ARM9 and DSP
- Support high sensitivity CCD sensor, 16 IR leds 10 meters effective range.
- H.264 baseline profile @ Level 2.2, realize transmission of High Definition video over low network bandwidth easily.
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 704 x 576
- Up to 10 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously
- Built-in Web server enables the use of a standard Web browser for viewing and
- Support remote software upgrade safely function
- Support dynamic IP address (DDNS), LAN, Internet (ADSL PPPoE & DHCP)
- Network protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SMTP, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, and SNMP
- Support Bi-directional realtime transmission of audio talk-back & broadcast.
- Network self-adapting technology to adjust video frame rate automatically according to the network bandwidth.
- Auto-recovery function if exception occurs and auto-connection if the network fails
- Provide SDK and client demo source code.
- Management software that can manage up to 1728 cameras in 36 groups, display maximum 36 cameras video on single screen, support video lost, motion detection and sensors alarm functions, Able to set 396 detective zones (22 x 18) and 100 levels sensitivity
- Support masks function to mask sensitive area.
- Support active & passive mode access, support GSM/ CDMA network or private network without public IP.
Imagine Sensor: 420 TVL, 1/3 Sony CCD, Day/ Night
IR Leds: 10 meters
Lens: 6mm lens
Video compression: H.264 baseline profile @Level 2.2
Video Resolution: PAL: 352x288(CIF),704x288(2CIF),704x576 (D1)
NTSC: 352x240(CIF),704x240 (2CIF, 704x480 D1)
Adjustment of Video Parameters: Brightness, hue, contrast, saturation and image quality
Streaming Format: Optional streaming format (video streaming or audio & video streaming)
Video Frame Rate: PAL: 1 - 25 frames/second
NTSC: 1 - 30 frames/second
Video Compression Bit Rate: 16Kbit/S~3Mbit/S, constant bit rate or variable bit rate
Audio Input: 1 channel linear input, Impedance:1kIc
Audio Compression: MP3
Audio Output: 1 channel linear output
Audio talk-back input: 1 channel, MIC interface
Supported Protocols: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, NTP, IPsec, RTP, RTCP, RTSP
System Interface: 10 Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet port; 1 RS485 port, 1 RS232 port;
Alarm Input: 1 channel on/off input, supporting NO (normally open) or NC (normally close) sense
Alarm Output: 1 channel on/off output, 220VAC 1A/ 24VDC 1A
Input Power Supply: DC 12V 1A
Maximum Power: Less than 1.2W
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +55C
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +70C
Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 85%
System Requirements: Operation System: Microsoft Windows XP
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x or above