Acafa INFORMATION CO.LTD.
with Audio, VGA+Audio Switch, HDMI Extender, VGA Switch, video wall, Manufacturer and Supplier - Taiwan
200m Combo Free KVM Extender With DDC2B / RGB Skew VR (KFE220)
High-end quality--Made in Taiwan.
The Combo KVM Extender 200M allows you to extend source computer’s video and USB, PS2 keyboard/mouse upon maximum 200 meter distance to one monitor or projector.
With the built-in video and keyboard/mouse signals enhancement, you can gain the best video resolution quality.
1. Extend the Keyboard / Video / Mouse signal by Cat5/5e/6 cable.
2. Dual console operation - Control your system from both the local and remote console.
Available active console option: local console / remote console / both consoles.
3. Support high resolution video - Up to 1280x1024 @ 60Hz for distances of up to 200 meters.
4. Support VGA, SVGA and multisync monitors.
5. Allowing you to manually synchronize the RGB signals.
6. It also provides a line synchronization function that corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over long distance transmissions, and stores the settings.
7. DDC2B support for remote monitor.
8. No software or driver installation required.
9. Compatible with most commonly used operating systems like DOS, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Linux, Mac OS9/OSX and Sun Microsystems.
10. Support BIOS level operation.
11. LEDs on each device to indicate the active console and connection status.
12. Firmware upgradable.
13. Made in Taiwan.
1.Rack mountable in 19” system rack (1U).
2.Supports PS/2 KB/Mouse.
3.Touchpad mouse owns up-down scrolling function.
4.LED Display for easy status monitoring.
5.One person Easy-Installation.
6.Module design for easy installation and maintenance.
7.The keyboard / touchpad module is also easily removed changing by required with variety of languages.
8.Connects dual interfaces of computers via PS/2 and/or USB at will.
9.Supports Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/ Vista , Win NT, Unix, Linux, Mac OS9/OSX , SUN Microsystems.
10.Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection.
11.Supports resolution up to 1280 x 1024.
12.On-Screen-Display (OSD) and Cascade Chain functions.
13.OSD is intuitive menus driven for quick and efficient navigation.
14.An extra combo console for both PS/2 and USB is provided on the rear panel of KVM switch to manage LCD console KVM switch from an external console.
15.Supports cascadable chain with 3 levels, control up to 64/256/4096 PCs, from a single console,cascaded unit does not need special configuration.
16.3 types of KVM switching:
Front panel Push Button.
Hot-Key on LCD built keyboard or extra combo console PS/2 & USB keyboard.
Menu driven OSD ( On-Screen-Display ).
17.Auto-Scan function ( Time interval can be adjsuted between 5-20 seconds when the Auto-Scan is enabled.)
18.Plug and Play ( Windows 98/SE users might need your Windows CD to install the HID driver for USB keyboard/mouse.)
19.KVM firmware is upgradable via on-board mini-USB download connector and extenal mini-programmer.
20.Made in Taiwan.