QINGDAO CHAMP Woodworking Machinery Co,.Ltd.
Manufacturer and Supplier - China
CNC Router Machine (CNC Router Machine )
Quick K45MT series woodworking machinery is a model with good cost performance and universal application, mainly designed for composite and solid wooden doors, and suitable for large-scale production in factory.
Quick K60MT series woodworking machinery is a device which has a good cost performance and suitable for big furniture companies. It can work with boards, wooden doors, Wooden classical or European style furniture.
Quick K1325AT/F0808C series Engraving machine is designed for High-end customers with high standard, high demand and high automation. This machine can engrave non-ferrous, bronze, aluminum and extruded aluminum plates in a large number all days
1. Furniture Decoration Industry: A large area flat plate engraving, wood, panel furniture carving, wood art murals, wood cabinet doors carving.
2. Wood Products Processing: Sewing machine table, electrical counter table, sports equipment.
3. Musical Instrument Industry: Instrument three-dimensional surface engraving, shape cutting.
4. Artwork: Photo Frame, jewelry box.
5. Electronic Industry: Circuit board, insulation material, LED display scree
1. High stability: Cast steel structure in whole, Wood Products.
2. Excellent Parts: Imported linear rail, sliders in two arrays and four rows with large bearing and stable running; German ball screw with high precision.
3. Reasonable designs: Advanced rack and pinion drive in Y axis with larger speed and strength.
4. Convenient Operation: Advanced DSP control system with USB port, running without PC completely and saving PC resources.
5. Excellent Performance: Our routers have the features of re-carving after stop and also it can predict the time needed.
6. Compatible software: Open software ports, compatible with processing codes created by CAD/CAM software including Type3/Artcam/Castmate/Wentai to pave the way for designs.
7. Perfect lubrication system makes maintenance much easier and makes the machine a long life