shenzhen lianhuan Casting RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Moldmaking Materials
silicone gel, liquid silicone rubber, silicone ink, LSR, rubber pad head, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
supply Screen Printing Silicone Ink silicone gel LSR (1640)
1. Mixed Color master batch: Using it when needing various colors. Adding 0.2% of total amount material.
2. Mixed 10% CATATLYST curing agent into small amount of silicone ink(90%).
3. The curing agent should be mixed very well， Otherwise，some parts wont be cured.
4. could use thinner for decrease the viscosity，over 15% of thinner, the abrasiveness, durability and adhesion force will be reduce. There tested before production is required.
1. According to different thickness of silicone ink, the curing time is also different. Normal situation for mixing Part A: Part B =10:1 curing time is 50seconds with the temperature of 150degree (polycondesation cured process).
2. When the room temperature is above 25 degree (humidity 50%), room temperature cure can be carried out under summer condition
3.Color master batch: Using it when needing various colors.
1. Fine heat resistance and resistance to oil, solvent, and other chemical etc. Ironing or dry cleaning won’t lead to damage to silicone surface.
2. The printing surface is velvet, soft and flexible, as well as excellent recovery capacity.
3. Fine flexibility and high tear strength.
4. Curing time can be adjusted by the relief of curing agent and curing temperature.
5. After blending the curing agents, the pot life will be prolonged, which could decrease the loss of ink. So the operating capacity is fine.
6. Could well adhere with polyester fiber and nylon cloth, which could be applied to flexible swimming
clothes and other cloths that need high flexibility.
7. Could adjust the fluidity. If delete the fluidity, limitless printing surfaces could be piled. Let the edge
of the printing face be a right-angle, which could not only improve printing brilliance, but also
conveniently adjust the printing operation after the fluidity is adjusted well.
Silicone : 1KG/Bottle, 20KG Pail
Curing agent: 100g Bottle, 1KG Bottle,
Thinner: 1L Can, 20L Pail, 200L Drum
1. Please keep components in shady and cold place, preventing from direct shining of sun and damp.
1. Contacting with phosphorus acid composite or sulfur composite, or containing the part, it may not be well cured.
2. Different pigment cannot cause well cure, so please use the pigment or our company’s color master batch after beingtested.
3. Notice to prevent from falling off, when conveying or holding objects when silicone ink adhered to glove can cause velvet.
4. Non-chemical treatment, so do not use it in human body.
5. Silicone ink cannot be mixed with other INK to use.
6. The operation can be carried out after checking the adhesion force and effect, etc. to the materials needed to be printed.
7. When repairing printing tools, please use xylene or organic solvent to wash them.
8. Keep it out of children’s reach.
The detailed objects causing poor cure
Polyvinylchloride, plasticized Epoxy, amine-cured ,Vinyl electric tape ,Latex vacuum tubing Neoprene rubber
Buna N rubber GRS rubber ,Natural rubber Acid core solder flux ,Rosin core solder flux Sulphur Compounds:
Thiols Sulphides ,Sulphates Sulphites ,Thioreas Nitrogen Compounds,Amines Amides ,Lmides Azides
High clarity for excellent viscosity
Excellent tear strength
Easy pigment mixture
High adhesive property to materials