Wellpak Machinery Group Co. Ltd
Manufacturer and Supplier - China
PE Foam Sheet Extrusion Line (wellpak05)
1. PE foam and related products are made with PE resin, by heating and extruding to expand and form into shapes. And so easy to decompound and environment friendly.
2. Its key function is cushion protection and warmth reserving.
3. Nowadays it is the most popularly used for modern batch production products, especially export packaging.By industry, including electronic industry(such as PC computer, laptop,electronic chips and parts, inverter, TV, air conditioner, refrigerator), furniture, glassware, garment,metal parts, etc.
4. Whoever aims at modern packaging and export, he has to use PE foam: Packaging with air bubble film, EPS and plastic film are forbidden in many countries. Paper packaging is so expensive.
5. PE foam products have quite a few varieties: Sheets for direct wrapping and to make bags; PE sheet may coat with plastic film, kraft paper, aluminum foil. You may laminate (by electricity or LPG flame) into thick blocks. Then to cut and make different containers or frames. PE fruit net is for direct fruit and small matter's wrapping. If you add special molds, you may make different profiles for door hinges and furniture packing.
1. Simplest operation: With die pressure and temperature display.
2. It may do foaming by 100% LPG gas or butane gas, both available.
3. Unique gearbox with water cooling by a specialized giant gearbox supplier to insure stable performance even if continuously for a few days and the cover is still not hot.
4. Unique tandem screw to insure good heating, easy operation and easy maintenance. The extruded sheets are of very equal waves or very smooth sheets. Both the screw and cylinder are made of 8CrMoALA steel + nitride. Cooling: solenoid controlled circulation water for cooling with a standby manual water supply system.
5. Independent heating zones with solid relay and PID for temperature control and so the temperatures are well controlled. The actual temperature error is really within +/- 1 degree.
6. FM-90 and FM-105 can make EPE tube for direct bag making.