Anhui Astromagnet Co.,Ltd
Magnet, magnets, hardware, Component, magnetic, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Ceramic magnet (Y-002)
Made by means of powder metallurgy with main Chemical composition: Ba/Sro-Fe2O3.It is hard to be de-magnetized, with good anti-corrosion property. It can be made in various shapes of circular, cylinder, square, tile-type.
1. Processed by powder metallurgy method, low remanence and reversibility.
2. High coercive force, hard to be demagnetized, suitable for dynamic application.
3. Hard and crisp ,usually cut by diamond tools.
4. Main composed of oxide, not easy to be eroded.
5. Usually work at - 40 °C to + 200 °C
6. Both isotropic and anisotropic magnets are available. The magnetic properties of isotropic ferrite are low. Since they have nearly the same magnetic properties in all directions, so isotropic ferrite magnets can be magnetized in many different directions or in multi-poles. Anisotropic ferrite magnets have better magnetic properties compare with isotropic ferrite magnets. However this type of magnets can only be magnetized along a preferred direction.
Depend on your request