Hangzhou Lin’an Tianhong Bio-Tech Co., Ltd
Manufacturer and Supplier - China
insect-resist agent (55)
ZJFC-Ⅴ Water-based colorless bamboo mildew-proof insect-resist agent
ZJFC-Ⅴ Water-based colorless bamboo mildew-proof insect-resist agent is an environmentally friendly, the third-generation nanometer bamboo mildew-proof insect-resist agent. Compared to similar products domestically and abroad, its advantages are: good water-solubility, non-metallic components, and the treated wood is non-toxic to the environment and human. Applied by soaking, brushing, spraying, or vacuum pressure impregnation methods, the necessary processing equipment and procedure is simple. The range of application is broad.
Range of Application
This product can be used on fresh bamboo, dry bamboo or crop stalks for mildew-proofing and insect-resisting. The treated bamboo can be a long period of protection to prevent mildew and insects effectively. It is an ideal product for bamboo processing enterprises and outdoor landscape architecture.
Preparation of processing liquid: ZJFC-Ⅴ water-based colorless bamboo mildew-proof insect-resist agent and water in proportion 1:(9-14). Evenly distribute while stirring.
* Soaking: Immerse material completely in processing liquid 1 hour (the soaking time varies according to the material’s nature).
* Brushing, spraying: brush or spray the liquid evenly to the surface of the material.
* Vacuum pressure impregnation: the moisture content of the material should be below 12%; (recommended).
* The treated material is placed in a cool well-ventilated place to either naturally dry, or dry by kiln or by infrared radiation.
* The treated material will keep the original color. The application does not affect any follow-up processing such as painting, bonding, waxing, etc.
25 kg, 50 kg plastic container. Shelf life: 1 yr.
* Store in cool and ventilated places. Keep away from children.
* This product cannot be used to mix with glue or paint.
* If splashed into the eyes accidentally, rinse with plenty of water promptly. If swallowed accidentally, induce vomiting and seek medical treatment immediately.