Optimal Machinery Co., Ltd.
Forklift, Concrete Tool, Compaction Tool, Steel Machine, Air Compressor, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Peripheral&Material Building Board Plastic Moulding Board (OMPC-50 )
Instructions for use of the plastic construction formwork
1. In construction process using the plastic construction formworks, the plastic formworks with a thickness of 12 mm will be used for the top plate and the formworks with a thickness of 12mm or 15mm will be adopted for shear wall, and the standard squared timbers of 50×100 mm will be preferred being used as the secondary support timbers.
(1) The establishment of the plastic formworks for the top plates: The space between the secondary timbers will be based on the top plate thickness, it will be 250～300mm (centre-to-centre distance) for the floor slab with a thickness less than 150 mm. The space between the secondary timbers should be regulated according to the thickness of concrete to achieve the effect of a clear water concrete.
(2) The establishment of the plastic formworks for the shear walls: With the wall height of 2800 mm and wall thickness of 300 mm as the example, if the formworks of 12 mm being adopted, the vertical secondary rib space(centre-to-centre distance)will be 200 - 250 mm; if the formworks of 15 mm being adopted, the vertical secondary rib space(centre-to-centre distance)will be 250-300 mm. Comparing with the bamboo plywood formworks, its space between the secondary ribs and the deviation of the plainness of the concrete surface will be same in general, but the concrete surface is smoother and has an effect of a clear water concrete, its appearance quality will be better.
3. Expansion joints should be considered when boarding the plastic formworks：Owing to the thermal expansion coefficient of the plastic construction formwork is greater than that of steel former and wood former, the expansion joints of about 2 mm must be left when boarding in the morning and at night(base on the temperature difference of that day), and no expansion joint will be needed for laying plastic formwork at noontime.
4. The length of the iron nails should be 1.5 -- 2 inches in general, too long or too short is not allowed.
OPTIMAL MACHINERY CO., LTD. (Guangzhou Office)
Optimal Machinery (China OM) is a leading supplier of premium, quality machinery from China. Thanks to dedication and professionality, OM has been growing from a construction machine factory at Shanghai into diversified complex involved in manufacturing, trading, international business with production bases and offices in Shanghai, Zhejiang, Shandong, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. Therefore, accordingly we have successfully branded into several modules: construction machinery, mining machinery, agriculture machinery, and related peripherals & materials, etc. With new products being counted in, OM continues to bring best solutions to partners that make life easier.
OM has standed out of fierce competition. Since its' very establishment, which can be traced to 1998 when three engineers collaborated to set up a factory speciallizing in construction machinery, OM has committed to offering quality products with competitive price and exceptional service. This ideal has never changed, OM commitment has never failed, but the standard OM adopts has even been more severe. Nowadays, through its' respected effort OM enjoys great loyalty from both partners and employees.
OM is not only producing and selling machines, but also creating and demostrating unique concepts with series of innovative, transparent services. OM focuses on optimizing the services it provides, while streamlining operations for increased efficiency. Partner-orientation is the core of OM philosophy, partners' success leads to OM success, we hope that OM adds to partners' success in return.
Optimal strive for best solution, undoubtedly, OM is the best choice in the business.