Jinan HEK animal health co.,ltd
Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Neomycin sulphate powder 5% 10% 20% Colistin sulphate powder (019)
Neomycin sulphate powder 5% 10% 20%
It is a stable micro-granulated antibiotic growth promoter for animals.
Appearance: White or light yellow granular, free flowing
Content: 100g :6.5g (154 Neomycin units)
1. Broad antibiotic spectrum – Highly effective against enteric pathogenic bacteria, such as, Salmonella and E.Coli etc.. Prevent and cure enteric diseases caused by bacteria.
2. Strong bactericidal capacity –97% active drug remains in intestine and is not absorbed, thus further killing intestinal pathogen effectively.
3. Long effectiveness – Take effect persistently. Still keep enough drug efficiency in excreta to improve the breeding circumstance and to decline inter-cross infection among animals.
4. Good stability –Stable at PH 2-9 and not affected by feed, enzyme, secretive substances and necrotic tissue of intestine.
5. Good security – Does not stimulate intestinal mucosa and is hard to produce drug resistance.
6. Good fluidity –Granular product, no dust, no static electricity and no classification in the process of storage and machining.
1. Prevent and cure bacterial enteritis and diarrhea caused by salmonella, colibacillus and vibrion., etc., in pigs.
2. Prevent and cure bacterial enteritis caused by salmonella and colibacillus, etc., in poultry.
3. Improve feed gain and promote growth.
Colistin sulphate powder
prevention and control pigs, chickens, an intestinal infection caused by Gram-negative bacteria
Main Ingredients: sulfate polymyxin
Properties: This product is orange powder
Pharmacological effects : This product is a narrow-spectrum fungicides. Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Shigella, Brucella, Vibrio, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other Gram-negative bacteria have strong antibacterial effect, in which pairs of P. aeruginosa and Vibrio very powerful bactericidal effect .
Indications: prevention and control pigs, chickens, an intestinal infection caused by Gram-negative bacteria
Usage consumption: mixed drink: each 100L of water, pigs plus the product 200-1000g; chicken plus 100-300g of the product
Adverse reactions : Oral or local administration is well tolerated, systemic application may cause kidney toxicity
Note: Avoid continuous use for more than 1 week. Super-doses can cause renal damage. Disable Laying hens
Withdrawal period: pigs, chickens on the 7th
Specification: 100g: 2g (6000 million units)
Packing: 100g / bag, 1kg / bag
Storage: shading, sealed, stored in dry place
veterinary medicine,oxytetracycline hcl injection 55 10% 20% ivermectin injection 1% 2% 3%avermectin injection,1%gentamycin sulphate injection 4% 5% 10%enrofloxacin injection 55 10% 20%analgin injection for 5ml 10ml closantel injection 5% 10% 20%,ceftiofur sodium injection ,tylosin injection 5% 10% 20% lincomycin hcl injection 5% 10% 20% sulphadiazine injection 5% 10% 20% sulfamethazine sodium injection 55 10% 20% florfenicol injection 30% tilmicosin injection 10% 25% 30%
soluble powder:amoxicillin soluble powder 5% 10% erythromycin thiocyanate soluble powder 55.5g 227g lincomycin hcl soluble powder 55 10% doxycycline hcl soluble powder metronidazole soluble powder 10% 20% albendazole powder 10% 20% neomycin sulphate powder 55 6.55 10% 20% 32.5% lincomycin hcl powder 40g and 20g colistin sulphate powder 2% 5% 10% 20%
tablet:vita pet tablet albendazole tablet 150mg 250mg 300mg 600mg 750mg levamisole tablet 150mg 300mg tetramisole hcl tablet 150mg 300mg nicosamide tablet 500mg fenbendazole tablet doxycycline hcl tablet 10mg 50mg 100mg 500mg thiamphenicol tablet 250mg 300mg 500mg praziquantel tablet 200mg 500mg
disfinfectant diazinon disinfectant 25% 60% compound iodine suspension benzalkonium bromide solution 5% phenol compound poridone iodine solution 1% 5% 7.5%10% trichloroisocyanuric acid powder
suspension tilmicosin suspension 2.5% 5% 10% thiamphenicol suspension 10% ivermectin suspension 0.08% albendazole suspension 2.5% 5% 10% enrofloxacin suspension 2.5% 55 105 toltrazuril suspension 2.5%
granule diminazene antipyrine granule levamisole granle albendazle granle 5% 10% 20%
compound VB POWDER COMPOUND ENZYME