Shenzhen Anyk Technology Co., Ltd.
long distance solution, transceiver, telecommunication, transmitter receiver, copper to fiber, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Copy - Fiber MODEM (AK-600-1)
1.Standard RS-232, RS-485/422 interfaces, ± 15KV ESD protection;
2.The transfer rates of RS-232 interface can be up to 115200bps;
3.Because the port adaptive technology has been adopted, from the RS-485 to RS-422 port can be adaptive without switch,so does the rate adjustment;
4.RS-485/422 supports up to 32 poll environment;
5.LED indicator to show the device’s work state.
6.Meets with FCC, 15 CLASS A, and CE standards.
1. Standard: EIA-232-E, TIA/EIA-485-A, TIA/EIA-422-A
a) An RS-232, RS-485/422 interfaces, point to point application;
b) An SC or ST or FC optical interface;
3. Work Mode: Supports 2-wire (half duplex) RS-485 and 4-wire(full duplex) RS-422 mode;
4. Max. transfer rate: RS-232 115200bps,RS-485/422 512000bps;
5. Transmission Distance: Multi-mode 2Km, single-mode 20Km;
6. Working wavelength: multi-mode 850nm, single-mode 1310
7. Power Input: 9~36V DC, 200mA;
8. Required temperature: -40℃~85℃
9. Relative humidity: 5%~95%
b) single-mode:8.3/125,8.7/125,9/125 or 10/125μm
11. Dimensions: 112mm(L) x 88mm(W)x 25mm(H)
LED indicator meaning
1. LED indicator for equipment fault diagnosis and monitoring. Specific meaning is as follows:
2. RXD in flash status, optical interface is receiving data
3. TXD in flash status, Optical interface is transmitting data
4. POWER in lighting status, Power is normal
RS-232/RS-485/422 (With the terminal connectors), Terminal pin assignment as bellow.
Different electrical standard interface can be mixed use, if RS-232 is selected, the maximum transmission distance is 15 meters; if RS-485/422 is selected, the maximum transmission distance is up to 1900 meters. Optical port supports ST, SC, FC and other interfaces.
1. Signal Name: 1 for T/R+; 2 for T/R-; 3 for RXD+; 4 for RXD-; 5 for TXD; 6 for TXD 7 for GND; 8 for VCC; 9 for GND 10 for ETH.
2. Full duplex RS-422: 1 for Transmit (A+); 2 for Transmit (B-); 3 for Receive Data (A+); 4 for Receive Data (B-); 5 for RS-232(transmit data); 6 for RS-232(receive data); 7 for RS-232(ground); 8 for power input(DC 9~36V); 9 for Ground; 10 for Earth.
3. Half duplex RS-485: 1 for RS-485(A+); 2 for RS-485(B-); 3 for no connection; 4 for no connection