Hexi Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd
SMT accessional equipment, leadfree reflow oven, AOI system, CCD camera, SMT inspecting machine, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Lead-free reflow oven (SF-820-LF)
1 Heating system
1. All the heating zones are controlled by PLC through PID
2. Heating separately according to different zones is workable to reduce starting power.
3. Turbo air system can improve air flow and provide high rising temperature. Soldering is accessible.
4. Upper hood with motor can be opened safely and reliably.
5 .Heater and motor designed with full modularization can be taken apart quickly to save time.
6. The speed of hot air can be adjusted by inverter; air speed can be set up according to different products to avoid soldering defect. Air speed coefficients: 1.2-1.5
7. Convection way: single circle of hot air convection.
2 Conveyor system
1. Stainless chain with automatic lubrication, shrinkage and protection ensure stable conveyor.
2. Edge rail and meshwork convey synchronously, controlled through PID by computer.
3. High-strength rail frame assures small transfiguration and precision.
4. The rail width can be adjusted automatically by SPG gear motor.
5. Rails will be lubricated by central oil reservoir device controlled by computer.
6. Conveyor way: Edge rail+ meshwork
3 Cooling system
1. Long cooling zones provide optimum cooling performance.
2. Closed-loop control can be shared together by flux collecting system.
3. Cooling chiller modular can provide high cooling efficiency.
4 Flux collecting system
1. To keep inside chamber clean and ensures more environmental emission.
2. Three-layer filters employed is easy for cleaning and maintenance.
5 Controlling System
1. WIN-XP operation system makes the operation interface simple and friendlier.
2. Equipped with automatic PCB counting and sound & light alarm.
3. Creepage protectors assure safety of operating worker and controlling system.
4. It can save all settings, and can print all the data and profiles.
5. Controlling system equipped with UPS can ensure PCB and machine wouldn’t be destroyed during either overheating or power off.
6. PC and PLC controlling system ensures stable operation. PLC can run independently without PC. When the PC goes wrong, it won’t affect manufacture.
1. Quantity of heating zones: 16 (top 8 heating zones, bottom 8 heating zones )
2. Width of PCB: Max: 450mm
3. Conveyor direction: L→R （Option R→L）
4. Width of convey rail: 50～450MM
5. Fixed direction of conveyor rail: front or rear
6. Height of conveyor: 900±20MM
7. Temperature of PCB warp: ±2℃;
8. Temperature controlled precision: ±1℃;
9. Supply power: 5 wires, 3 phase, 380V
10. Start-up power: 44KW
11. Power for operation: Approx.12KW
12. Conveyor speed: 0～2000mm/min
13. Heat-up time: Approx.20min;
14. Weight: Approx 1950Kg
15. Dimensions (L×W×H): 5040×1370×1455mm;
★Each machine is equipped with a set of tool kit