Tianjin Geely Chemicals Co.,Ltd
Manufacturer and Supplier - China
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) (9004-32-4)
Oil drilling grade
Petroleum grade Product features:
1, high degree of substitution, good uniformity of substitution .
2, high transparency, viscosity and water loss can be controlled .
3, suitable for fresh water, sea water, saturated brine slurry .
4, stabilize soft soil structure, prevent collapse of wall of a well .
5, can improve mud-making volum, reduce filteration loss .
6, has excellent performance in drilling of oil .
1. CMC for ceramics features uniform distribution of substituents (carboxymethyl group) on the cellulose backbone. It produces fewer gel granules in glaze formulation.
2. It contains no colored impurity and is 100% combustible under firing condition, to ensure clean ceramic glaze.
3. It can stabilize physical and chemical property of glaze formulation.
4. It can improve glaze adhesion and reduce glaze cracking.
5. It facilitates formation of a smooth dense glaze layer.
6. It can improve the rheological property of glaze formulation.
7. The glaze viscosity is proportional to the concentration of CMC added.
Printing & dyeing grade CMC features:
1, good stability of viscosity .
2, good distribution uniformity of degree of substitution .
3, good fluidity of solution .
4, high water scrubbing rate .
CMC is a high-efficiency paper-making auxiliary, and features good moisture retention, dispersibility
CMC's application in papper-making industry
1. Pigment coating
·Control and regulate the rheology of coatings and dispersibility of pigments .
·Get pseudoplasticity of coatings .
·Improve the moisture retention of coatings .
·Has excellent film forming property.
2. Intracytoplasm adding
·Improve jordaning efficiency, shorten pulping time .
·Regulate electric potential of pulp .
·Improve the retention rate of additives, fillers etc.
3. Top sizing
·Has excellent rheology and film forming property .
·Reduce air hole on paper surface .
·Improve the brightness and gloss of paper .
·Enhance the stiffness and smoothness of paper .
·Increase the surface strength and abrasion resistance of paper .
Battery grade CMC features
1, excellent hydrophilicity .
2, stable viscosity, high adhesive force .
3, good transparency and fluidity of aqueous solution .
4, low metal content .
CMC's function in battery
1, good compatiblity; can be mixed with various metal powder .
2, can improve the voltage of battery, reduce essential resistance .
3, offer stable viscosity and adhesive force .