UV glue, Cleaner, Silicone sealant, Silicone adhesive, UV adhesive, Manufacturer and Supplier - China
polyurethane two components potting adhesive (Ausbond 130)
Ausbond 130 is two-component PU Encapsulating developed for the long-term
protection of precise circuit controller and components of electronic industry.It owns
excellent insulation, especially applied to the electronic circuit board and the sealing of
component used in adverse environment (such as places of moisture, vibration and erosion).
Applied to the sealing of various electronic Encapsulating, micro-computer controlling board,such as controlling board of washer, pulse ignitor and driving controller of electronic bicycle.
40kg/suite (group A 25kg+group B 20kg).
Storage and Transport
1. Store in the cool and dry place, with shelf life 6 months (25℃).
2. This product belongs to non-dangerous articles;please transport it as general articles.
3. For the product over storage life, please use it after confirming whether it is abnormal.
1. The product to be ejected should be dry and clean.
2. Group A and Group B should be fully mixed in separate container before mixture.
3. To weight correctively as per weight proportion and fully agitate it after proportional mixture to avoid the incomplete solidification.
4. Generally speaking, the pressure below 20mm can be free from bubble naturally; because the high temperature causes the faster speed or deeper of pressure depth, so the bubble can be free according to the requirement.The blender should be placed in the vacuum container in order to get rid of facial and internal bubble after the module
pressure; under 0.8MPa it should be free from bubble for at least 5 minutes.
5. The glue materials free from bubble should be poured into the products to be ejected; the ejected products can be solidified by normal temperature.
6. Please keep the environment clean in the process of solidification in case of the admixture or dust falling on the surface of non-solidified glue liquid.
|Applicable Temperature Range ( ℃) :||-60～120|