Beacon Extender Inc
HDMI, Extender, Video, over IP, Ethernet, Manufacturer and Supplier - Taiwan
HDMI Video-Wall over IP Ethernet (AV-950W)
The AV-950W is a perfect solution for HDMI/DVI Video-Wall over IP Ethernet. It includes AV-950WT Transmitters and AV-951WR Receivers. The AV-950WT Transmitters connect to PC or Blue-ray player for the HDMI/DVI input source. The AV-951WR Receivers connect to HDMI/DVI video-wall displays and audio devices. The communication protocol between the units is Internet Protocol (IP) based, any Gigabit or Fiber Optical Ethernet switch can be used for the Transmitter/Receiver inter-connection. That means the HDMI/DVI video input source can be located away from the video-wall displays but within the local network.
The system provides high flexibility for expansion. A Transmitter is required for each row of displays and a Receiver unit is required for each individual display. It is very easy and flexible to expand your video-wall from 2 x 2 to 3 x 3 and... up to 8 x 8 by adding transmitter and receiver units.
- Support HD video 1080p and PC 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz resolution.
- Based on standard Internet Protocol, any Gigabit or Fiber Optical Ethernet switch can be used for inter-connection. Easy cabling, easy installation and easy maintenance.
- The HDMI/DVI video input source can be remote from the video-wall displays anywhere within the local network.
- Cost effective, with high flexibility for expansion. Simple to move from 2 x 2 to 3 x 3 and up to 8 x 8.
Integrated support with the IR/USB bridge extension. You can use the IR remote controller or - USB keyboard/mouse at the Receiver site to control the Blue-ray player or PC at the source site.
- Plug-and-play setup and an embedded - Management Control Web-Page in the transmitter unit. Simply use Web Browser to manage video-wall settings and operation.
AV-950WT Transmitter Connectors:
HDMI Input x 1, HDMI Output x 1 (local loop-out), Power 5V 2A, 1 x RJ45 Female Gigabit, USB Upstream B type x 1, 1 x IR Blaster.
AV-950WR Receiver & AV-951WR Receiver:
HDMI Output x 1, Power 5V 2A, 1 x RJ45 Female Gigabit.
Resolution: 1920X1080@60Hz (or 1080p)
Inter-connect Cable: CAT 6 or 7
Operation Temperature: 0~70°C
Storage Temperature: -20~85°C
Humidity: 0~80% Non-condensing
Weight: 625 g
Dimension: 170x122x35 mm