Add new product
Please add as many products as possible to attract buyer's attention.
Step 1: Before adding new products, please make sure that you have already added at least one category in Manage Category.
Step 2: Click [Products] > [Add New Product]
Step 3: Fill in product basic information.
A. Basic info: ( * ) Indicates required information.
1. If you have already added one category, you can add other categories here directly.
2. Please include a lot of information in the product features section.
3. Please use the table function to add more columns, click [Add more] to add more row.
Table is shown as below:
4. Product keywords are an important function for searching, please fill in correctly.
You can click Google "Keyword Tool" to Google "Keyword Tool" and search suitable keywords. Keywords will also appear on the top of the company main page. (Use the five Keywords that will be most frequently used for Product).
5. Upload Image: proportion 4:3, images need to be 576x432 Pixels, jpg format and using RGB color, original file size can not exceed 2M.。
Click [Different images for L,M,S size] to upload different size Large / Middle / Small.
B. Product Attributes: Only Gold Members have this function, you can click more than one item.
(1) "Hot Product" and "New product" will be shown on left side of the supplier home page.
(2) The stock products function has not been open.
(3) If you click on Accessory Item, you can select products on Related Products and Accessories.
C. Business information: this data will show next to product picture, please fill in completely.
Note: If certification is for more than one item, please separate by semicolon.
Step 4: Click [preview] to check all information or [Add New Product] to save data after you already upload all your information and pictures.
(Uploaded content will appear within 3 days.)
Noted: To avoid network disruptions, AsianProducts recommended user to save data regularly.
Step 5: Finished adding new product, you will back to edit page, you can continue to edit Additional Product Usage & Packaging Info。
Step 6: Your information will show as chart below.