1. High frequency Ceramic Chip Inductor
2. Highest possible SRF as well as excellent Q values
Applications: Ceramic Chip Inductor is suitable for Pager, Cordless phone and High frequency communication products use.
Specification / product size:
tianze FUSESTUBEcom make FILAMENT WOUND tubing Hi-temp filament wound products. Resins include epoxies, vinyl esters & polyesters with glass, including round, radomes for antennas, drive shafts, fuse tubes, gas couplings, light weight rolls for paper & p...
- Operating temperature - 40°C to +85°C.
- Excellent solderability and resistance to soldering
- Suitable for flow and reflow soldering.
- Good dimensions, high reliability and easy
surface mounting for assemble.
- Wide range of inductance v...
‧ Used in input filter circuits
‧ Precision balance of inductance between windings
‧ Designed with 3mm minimum creepage distance betwen windings
‧ Dielectric strength 2500 Vrms
‧ Heat resistance classification : Class A (105 ) or Class B(130 )