Leader Technologies Co., Ltd
Insoluble Sulfur,insoluble sulphur,rubber chemicals,rubber vulcanizer,rubber curing agent, Manufacturer and Supplier - China(CN)
Information for Buyers
Phenolic adhesive resin R-20
Other Name: Phenolic resin, Resorcinol-Formaldehyde Resin,
It is modified resorcinol formaldehyde resin, and similar to PenacoliteR resin B-20-S
1. Phenolic adhesive resin R-20 is modified resorcinol formaldehyde resin.
2. As methylene acceptor adhesive, it contains no free formaldehyde, and has low vapor pressure to reduce the volatile smog and loss of resorcinol when the processing temperature above 150℃.
3. When react with methylene donor (such as HMMM, HMMM-65), then generate thermosetting resin, which effectively promote the adhesion between rubber and steel cord or fabric cord.
4. It is similar to Penacolite® resin B-20-S
Brownish red granular or brownish black powder
Heating loss %
Softening point ℃
99 ~ 109
pH Value(50% water solution)
4 ~ 6
Water: completely insoluble
1. R-20 resin can be used as methylene acceptor adhesive to replace the resorcinol monomer.
2. Suggested ratio: 2-5 poses R-20 resin; 2-5 poses Rubber adhesive HMMM, HMMM-65 or other methylene donors. Please be noted that R-20 resin doesn’t work without methylene donor.
Packaging and storage:
It is packed in paper bag lined with plastic bag. Net weight: 25kg/bag.
Shelf life is 1 year.
Send messages to the supplier!
Please leave your comments here!
Other Related Products